The V International Congress on Dual Disorders - ICDD 2017. Follows the success of previous meetings including ICDD 2013 and ICDD 2015 which attracted 2,000 participants from more than 70 countries, where all participants agreed that this is the main networking event in the field!
MOVING FROM ADDICTION DISORDERS
TO DUAL DISORDERS
This is your chance to experience the breakthrough scientific programme on hot topics in Dual Disorders, Addiction Disorders, Dual Psycho-Pathology and other Mental Disorders led by international clinical experts from across the field.
Key presenters in previous editions: Philip Asherson, Marc Auriacombe, Ruben Baler, Gabriele Fischer, Alan Green, Debora Hasin, Shaul Lev-Ran, Thomas Kosten, Henry Kranzler, Francis Levin, Ivan Montoya, Wim Van den Brink, Nora Volkow, Roger Weiss and Robert West...
ICDD 2017 is your opportunity to:
- Advance the understanding of current and future challenges in the study of Dual Disorders.
- Learn from world renowned speakers and researchers presenting their latest research and findings.
- Partake in interesting forums for interdisciplinary dialogue between various mental health specialties as well as discussions on key disciplines.
- Enhance your knowledge by taking part in our numerous symposia and workshops discussing new findings in dual disorders and dual psycho-pathology.
- Experience Madrid, a safe city and one of the most important historic centres of all the great European cities. With over 60 museums like The Prado Museum one of the world’s most important art galleries, 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites within 1 hour driving distance. A city with beautifully sunny wellkept parks and gardens and last but not less, the exquisite Spanish Gastronomy.
Your participation in ICDD 2017 guarantees that you can be part of maximizing communication and sharing knowledge to impact the evolution of Dual Disorders.
See you in Madrid from 23 March - 26 March, 2017.
From: EUR 250
Speakers: Philip Asherson, Marc Auriacombe, Ruben Baler, Gabriele Fischer, Alan Green, Debora Hasin, Shaul Lev-Ran, Thomas Kosten, Henry Kranzler, Francis Levin, Ivan Montoya, Wim Van den Brink, Nora Volkow, Roger Weiss, Robert West, Nestor Szerman, Miguel Casas